Finding Beauty in the Ordinary

In lieu of Canada winning the World Junior Hockey Championship this past Monday, here is a past hockey ArtWork and Words piece.
My past has memories of hockey.  In winter, the ice waited for us.  On Saturday nights, we gathered around the television.  From a hockey player’s sweater, my favorite number was realized.

So, the question needs to be asked: Does this sport define us as people, or do the participants make the game?  The answer is, “Yes.” Hockey is a sibling to Canada’s past.

As a Canadian, my identity is tied to this sport.  This game has the same nature that created this nation.  In its play, I observe tenacity, endurance and heart.  I witness players adapting to the changes that occur around them with fluid strength and a quiet pride.  Comradeship is balanced with the solid awareness of each player’s potential.  Controlled abandon is skillfully applied.

My past memories of hockey have defined my present.  This is how I to choose to play the game of life.

Comments

WHOA, it is usually such as web page is in the particular unique enthusiasm I would, also even as are at this time exceptional turning into about the web page.

Canada is often ranked as one of the best countries in the world. I love Canada. The people in Canada are very kindly. They always greet me ”Good Morning”. They are very approachable. They are willing to give me foods. I've been there for 10 months. It was a great feeling. I wanna go back to the way I use to be. I miss everything in Canada. My visit to Canada was preempted with what I had already heard and experienced of Canadian people – that they are some of the friendliest people in the world!

04/07/2016 9:18pm

The longer term just isn't likely to turn out currently being terrible, because wife or husband as well as the husband or wife in addition to we know the way to control that, it is usually a single I've truly basically obtained whenever you want review as part of your web page.

04/07/2016 10:10pm

Practically just about all thrilled every time an individual make a brand-new challenge, ato generally proceed!!!

Fought getting in the direction of the specific foreclosed of life-time realizing that fighters, assist you to stay any kind of lttle little bit Lagio your internet site right here.

05/12/2016 12:30am

Canada cup is plaid at the national and international levels of the game and sports of the world. It is the contested and inquired form of the game. It is the important and rightly followed and induce form of the right and pact settings.

05/27/2016 9:43am

Children who grow up in dysfunctional families with critical parents often adopt this style of thinking because critical parents tend to focus on everything that is wrong, and negativity becomes commonplace, so that even when that child does good things, they are often overlooked.

Yeah, it's a great game. I like hockey too!

07/08/2016 2:07am

Hi I just thought I would tell you that I did enjoy visiting your web site and to wish you all the best with it as it progresses - Aleah Spain

07/09/2016 4:08am

I have some memories of hockey too...

09/09/2016 5:41pm

attempts to convey information that is very nice, and I am quite satisfied with what you write here.

09/18/2016 11:11pm

Many people don't know the benefits of performing Search Engine Optimization. This space can help such people to understand why it is necessary in making a website to be listed in the top results of search engine.

10/31/2016 9:30pm

Are the new games going to come out in 2008 and does anyone know if written is goin to come to The united states in the cell cellphone or another program or even arriving to The united states at all.

11/19/2016 4:22am

It is scientifically proved that the is a distinguish between the work you do and the result you produce. It is hence proved that if we do not take care of our body then we cannot product as much as we work hard.

Encompassing the web world there are at last an extraordinary web journal I ran over is not futile passage of a PC throughout the day.

12/04/2016 9:43pm

Gone ahead you can unquestionably keep on developing energizing and fascinating website this. I and the peruser will keep on praying for him.