Finding Beauty in the Ordinary

Barbara Burns Let Me Be BraveBarbara Burns waiting to see the oncologist at the Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton.
Yesterday I went for my blood tests and exam that I get before every chemotherapy session the following day.  Well, it seems that my infection is still hanging on, and they will be postponing my chemo until next week. I am disappointed with these results, but I know that they have my best interests at heart...and so, I wait and heal. This reminds me, once again, that the timeline I have in my head, is not necessarily the timeline of my body.

So today, I slept in, ate chocolate, and was loved by friends through cards, texts, messages and hearts! Recovery is good!

Comments

Bev hayward
08/21/2015 9:17pm

My all the hearts surround you and give you strength from them as they are a symbol of all the people/friends surrounding you with love,strength, & prayers to help you along this journey.❤💙💜💓💕💖💗💞💟you are a very special lady to many

Jean land
08/21/2015 10:08pm

So many prayers and lots of love to you!

susan creller
08/28/2015 9:08am

unfortunately, things happen that it doesn't care that you have a schedule, but chocolate is real good!!! Friendship and Family will always be key. Take Care dear. God Bless.

03/20/2016 9:30am

The waiting game is said to be only for girls especially. This is great for them indeed.

03/22/2016 11:04am

Books and games always teach us a lot of great things in our life because in this way we can learn how to live our life in good way. The people should become great and successful in their life and they can make their life a role model for other people.

03/22/2016 2:16pm

From all different type of the games some of them are based on the beauty. This is type of the game which is like t play by the girls who learn to make over the things from these games. They are makes only for the fun for the girls.

05/27/2016 9:41am

Negative thoughts can creep in everyday situations, no matter how positive one's day may actually be, like a wife whose husband cleaned the house as a surprise, and all she can focus on is the areas he missed.

05/28/2016 11:12am

Hogdog fighting, bull-baiting, badger-baiting, trunking and even bullfighting are the most common animal fights in North America.

Interesting game. I like this post.

11/27/2016 3:51am

not long ago i discovered a very awesome personal cataclism server, and it would be awesome if people be a part of me stabilizing there, my name is haametryn, sound me ingame please. Dragonwrath is completely working,

11/27/2016 3:52am

Activities encourage violence because movie gaming are designed so that the gamer of the experience imagines he/she is hanging around not just as an outside observer but one that is actively participating. If the experience is aggressive, the gamer performs the aggressive acts in the game

12/12/2016 2:40pm

Subway surfers play online free games, all sections of subway surfers also 6zar.

12/14/2016 3:32am

Nowadays, Universities are taking plagiarism - using someone else's words or ideas without giving proper credit to the author of the original - very seriously and are fighting against it. In the best-case scenario, teachers may decide to award a 'zero' mark for a paper or a course; in the worst case, Universities may fail the whole degree or expel the student. This article has been written specifically for those students who have been accused of plagiarism, but who believe that they are not guilty.

12/16/2016 3:28am

For many young people, trade school programs offer a more advantageous route to the professional world than traditional four-year colleges. One major advantage of choosing a trade school is savings

12/27/2016 1:10pm

I tested all Clash of Clans Hack (No Survey) Tools & Websites and show you which ones work, and which ones not. Shocking reveal!

06/24/2017 5:36pm

Playing poker online can be a very rewarding as well as fun experience. However playing poker in a casino poker room can also be a lot of fun.

If you love a game of chance you've most likely checked out those bingo and slots casinos online. These are a real game of chance, you just never know when you're going to win or lose. It could end up costing you a lot of money, or you may get lucky and actually win a big amount.

07/16/2017 4:25am

If you look back and think, in children, the liking for cars being right from the age of 6 months. Place a moving car in front; he/she may crawl to hold it. One may argue that it's a liking for anything that moves.

07/16/2017 7:56am

Playing poker online is very addicting because you can play it in the comfort of your own home. There is no need to go to Las Vegas or Tunica anymore and waste your money on a hotel, plane ticket, car rental, tipping the dealer, etc..